8.06 $ USD
Retail: Sold per single unit.
Wholesale: Sold per kilogram (only for official distributors).
4 in stock
Women’s Nurturing Tea Properties
The Women’s Nurturing Tea is a mixture of 6 high quality herbs ideal for relieving pain, discomfort, and bloating, while balancing your heart and sacral chakras. It is composed of Lemon balm, Nettle leaf, Spearmint, Raspberry leaf, Oat straw & Rose petals. This soothing blend of magical herbs will help relieve stress, and allow you feel surrounded by love. Some of the properties that one can find in this excellent herb mix are the following:
- Lemon Balm: This herb has been used in many remedies since the Middle Ages to help soothe sleep and combat digestive disorders, as well as pain stemming from menstrual cycles. Many herbalists even claim that Lemon Balm seems to have the ability to revitalize every part of the body! Lemon Balm is a powerful herb for love, fertility, magic and healing. Lemon balm is also said to balance the heart chakra, lift your spirits and encourage you to pursue your emotional and financial goals. This herb can be used for a wide variety of treatments including; insomnia, depression, anxiety, fevers, heart spasms, high blood pressure, menstrual cramps, and as a digestive aid.
- Nettle Leaf: For centuries Nettle has been associated with protection and strength. In the wild, it’s leaf can sting you if you’re not careful, with its tiny protective thorns that look like hairs, reminding one to stay awake, alert and remaining patient. It’s extremely high in nutrients, minerals and amino acid, and is also a great herb to detox and clear out waste from the body, making it a great choice from those who suffer from chronic exhaustion. Since it improves iron absorption and blood circulation, as well as reducing uric acid, it’s a great herb for anemia, arthritis, and gout. Some even say it helps reduce sugar cravings!
- Spearmint: Spearmint is a delicious herb with many magical properties! Its planetary ruler is Venus, and it has many protective metaphysical properties as well, making it a very popular ingredient for spells. Spearmint is an amazing herb for anyone seeking clarity and healing. Spearmint has had many studies done that have shown amazing results improving memory and cognitive function! Moreover, it contains menthol which helps alleviate stress and helps you get a better night’s rest. The flavonoids in spearmint are also very helpful for women dealing with hormone imbalances and polycystic ovary syndrome. Finally, as with most herbs in the mint family, spearmint is extremely beneficial for stomach pain, bloating and digestive issues.
- Raspberry Leaf: Raspberry Leaf has been long used for love and fertility. It is used in many spells to solidify romantic relationships. It is quite the super herb, especially when it comes to women’s health! It’s full of vitamins in minerals such as calcium, iron, magnesium, potassium, phosphorus, manganese and Vitamins C, A, E, and B complex. As If that wasn’t enough, this herb is also a powerful antioxidant! Moreover, It soothes pain stemming from menstruation and much more.
- Oatstraw: Oatstraw’s main magical uses are to attract money, abundance, and fertility. It’s a great herb to work with to bring on inner peace, concentration, endurance and rejuvenation. Moreover, it’s said to help lower cholesterol and regulate blood pressure. Oatstraw is highly regarded for its benefits to the nervous system, helping to combat anxiety, diminish sleep problems, reduce stress, and exhaustion.
- Rose petals: Roses are seen worldwide as a sign of beauty, love and opulence, and are an aphrodisiac. Furthermore, Rose petals have many magical properties such as attracting love, luck, friendship and happiness. Rose petals are also a very powerful herb to enhance your intuition and increase your confidence! Moreover, they are extremely high in vitamin C and antioxidants! They are widely used to help regulate menstrual cycle, reduce inflammation and soothe irritation. Finally, they are also antiviral and anti-bacterial!
Product Description: One high quality bag of Women’s Nurturing Tea that is 100% natural with no chemicals added.
Average Dimension: 7.5 cm Length x 2 cm width x 15 cm height.
Average Weight: 20 grams.
*Retail Purchase: You will receive ONE BAG OF WOMEN’S NURTURING TEA similar to the one in the pictures with almost identical dimensions to the ones mentioned above. All measurements are approximations. Authenticity & quality are 100% guaranteed.
Product Description: Price is per kilogram. Please note that wholesale prices are only available for our official distributors.
*Wholesale Purchase: The price is by kilogram and you will receive ONE KILOGRAM per every quantity you add. In order to be able to see wholesale prices you will need to apply to become an official distributor. Please note that the minimum quantity order for wholesale for this item is one kilogram.
|Dimensions||2.95 × 0.78 × 5.90 in|