We must remember that Crystals were here before us and they will be here long after we are gone. Some of these gemstones are as ancient as the earth itself which is estimated to be 4.5 billion years old. Crystals are not only beautiful but are also known as mystical tools. They were admired by our ancestors and have captivated people’s imagination for centuries, including civilizations such as the Mayans, the Incas, the Egyptians, the Sumerians, the Romans, the Persians, the Greeks, the ancient Chinese and many more.
Introduction To The World Of Gems
Many Crystal experts believe that crystals can provide multiple benefits such as physical, emotional and spiritual healing. These gems are believed to posses unique energies which gives them the abilities to provide specific results that may vary from crystal to crystal. At first, This may sound as something straight out of a fairy tale, but after all, even a great scientist once said it :
“Everything is energy that’s all there is to it… This is not philosophy. This is physics.”
– Albert Einstein.
Einstein claimed that everything around us has energy and is constantly vibrating. Crystals have their own energy and are constantly radiating it. It is now known to science that humans also have an electromagnetic field around them. Therefore, even if we can’t see it, when we are holding a crystal in our hand, its electromagnetic field is interacting with our own. Those energies create frequencies which can alter your mind, body and soul.
Crystals work with your energy and vibrations in order to provide specific results. In other words, if you refuse to believe in them, you will repel their energies, rendering the crystal powerless. Crystals work hand in hand with the power of the thought, which is the strongest force in the universe. When a person decides to believe that crystals won’t work for them, you create a resistance which blocks all the current.
Crystals are an amazing tool to help us achieve our full potential in life. There are many roads that lead to the self growth. Crystals are just one of them or a great place to start. After all, who does not like to have that extra support. Crystals can become you fellow companions, best friends or personal protector if you allow it. These ancient creatures posses ancient wisdom and can help us pave the way for success, happiness, wealth and personal growth.
How to Use Crystals
Before you start using your crystal, you have to program it. Hold the crystal in your left hand and send it postive energies with loving thoughts. Then think about what you want to achieve and try to be as precise as possible. Tumble stones or small crystals can easily be carried in your pockets. The gemstone should be kept on the left side of the body since that’s the side from which we receive energy . The right side of our bodies usually projects energy. Crystal experts discourage carrying more than 2 different kinds of crystals at the same time because their energies might interfere with each other and reduce the effectiveness. The average power range of a small crystal is about 3 feet in radius. Nevertheless, some small crystals might have a stronger pull than bigger crystals. Big crystals or grids of crystals are more suitable for influencing environments and their surroundings which makes them ideal for places such as offices, houses, bedrooms, hospital wards, workplaces, etc.
How to Clean Crystals
When you first receive a crystal, it is very important to clean it. A crystal will absorb energy around them and they will be soaked with energies from the store or the people who touched them. Crystals will try to absorb as much negative energy as they can when they come into contact with a person. When crystals absorb too much negative energy, they will stop working and will need to be cleansed in order to be restored to their original state.
1) The most common method of cleaning your crystals is by placing them in a bowl full of cold or warm water and sea salt. It is important that the crystal is completely submerged and left there overnight. Crystals should be cleansed individually. However, be careful with this method because some crystals may get damaged by the water or salt. Make sure you do some research before.
2) Another method of cleansing your crystals is by burying them in earth overnight. An excellent place could be a plant pot or outside near a tree.
3) One of the most efficient ways to cleanse and revitalize your crystals is by leaving them under the moonlight. This is a very power method and your crystals will be fully charged and full or energy. Some crystal-workers even recommend to leave it under the moonlight on the night before the full moon (Waxing Gibbous), the night of the full moon and the night following the full moon (Waning Gibbous).
4) Another method of cleaning your crystals is by placing them on top of a Selenite crystal overnight. Selenite crystals are one of the only few crystals in the world that never need to be cleansed. You can place your crystal on top a Selenite for a minimum of 15 minutes and it will recharge them.
5) You may also clean your crystals by smudging them with incense smoke. Hold the crystal, gem, pendulum, or piece of jewelry in this smoke for at least one minute and preferably three or four minutes. This clears all negative energies that have become attached to this stone but does not energize the gem or crystal. To re-energize the stone, place it in a window so it can be exposed to the rays of the sun and moon. Remember, they re-energize even when it’s cloudy. Some of the most popular methods are Smudging your crystal with White Sage or Palo Santo.
6) Crystals can also be cleansed through meditation. Simply hold the crystal you intend to clean and meditate with it while you visualize your energy going through the crystal and removing all the energy blockages.
7) These dreams stones can also be cleaned by placing them on top of an amethyst bed cluster. Simply leave your crystals on top of the Amethyst bed cluster overnight. Remember that the Amethyst cluster does have to be cleansed once in a while.
Interested in knowing more? Watch this dynamic and interactive video that will explain to you all that you need to know about Crystals!