The cleaning of your crystals or stones represents the action of eliminating, vibrations, negative channeling and the energy that the crystals and stones possess.
It is important to do so since its acquisition, because this has had an extensive process in which it has come into contact with other energies. The stones and crystals absorb and give back this energy.
There are energy-transmitting stones such as amethyst, citrine, quartz, tourmalite, etc. And it is considered that this section of gems is not necessary to perform a cleaning, but they begin to crack over time, which causes its energy decreases, lose color and life.
It is advisable to perform a weekly cleaning if the stones or crystals are exposed, if not, once a month will be ideal.
Advantages in the cleaning of your crystals and stones
– The color will be present longer.
– The energy will be active in a positive way.
– The brightness will be maintained.
– It prevents them from breaking, the negative energy and vibrations are impregnated in the gem, causing cracks.
– Taking care of your stones or crystals by cleaning them is an effective way to increase their durability.
– It attracts energy and generates the expected environment, according to the selected gem.
How to clean your glass and stones?
The cleaning of your crystals and stones will depend on the properties that each gem has. Knowing your gem will allow you to perform a better cleaning on them, they will not quickly lose their benefits.
– Sun and moon: This technique consists of exposing the stone to the sun during the day, until the night arrives, and also allowing it to absorb the lunar energy. It is even more effective when the moon is full. It is important to verify properties so that it does not lose its color, the sun tends to fade it.
– Water and earth: Wash the crystal or stone by submerging it in mineral water, then bury it for twelve to twenty-four hours in a clear space that allows it to release and find its own energy. This procedure is the one that is done the most because in general it does not affect the gems.
– Oils and sea salt: Sage oil is a tonic par excellence, it restores the shine and effectively cleans the stones and crystals.
Place enough sea salt in a container, until the crystal is covered. Apply sage oil, and let it rest for 24 hours.
– Incense: To clean your crystals and stones in this way it is important to know the components in it. The smoke generated by incense in most gems. The smoke reduces their color, mostly in stones or crystals with strong color concentration.
To clean them with incense you must pass your gem through the smoke produced, for at least 5 minutes. This process should be done on a weekly basis.
– Purifying spray: Prepare a tonic containing essential oils, such as rosemary, thyme and eucalyptus. Rosify the gem and let it rest for at least two hours. This process is recommended in cases of lack of time.
The advantages of cleaning your crystals and stones allow for the preservation and optimization of their benefits. In addition, it will allow you to connect deeply with each one of them and be able to preserve it for longer.